Lack of focus and concentration could be great stumbling blocks when trying to attain your goals. Whether you want to get fit, pass an extremely difficult and boring class, or perform at work, you need to have focus and concentration. Most of those who used this product claim that it has helped them become more focused and energetic.
Here’s a short review of the Focus XT that includes both the science behind this product and the experience some people had with this product.
What can Focus XT do for you?
According to its manufacturer, Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS), this product would not only improve your mental focus but also help you better understand what you are reading. Likewise, it could help you perform better in any situation where you need strong focus such as your workouts, in your job, as well as in your studies, by giving you the energy boost that that you might really need.
Here are the product’s we’re reviewing today:
I personally tried the Pina Colada flavor, and loved it. It was one of the best tasting powder mix supplements I have ever tried. For such a diverse flavor profile, with most, if not all, tasting spectacular and on point to the designated flavor, is really phenomenal.
However, a downside to Focus XT is that it does not mix the greatest. Some powder mixes will become a smooth solution within seconds, others like Focus XT require a shake for a moment or two. This is a downside, however not by any means a dealbreaker. Just get a good shaker bottle, and take an extra minute out of your day to shake it up, and it will be smooth as silk.
Focus XT for Studying
According to some people who used this product, Focus XT helped them a lot in their studies. One who claimed of having a hard time in his class said that he really understood his teacher’s lessons after drinking Focus XT. He no longer felt sleepy like before. He even felt the blood rush to his brain. To him, it was a strange sensation, but it did help him absorb and remember what was discussed in his class.
Someone who used this product even claimed that using Focus XT helped him think and speak more clearly. He even said that the positive effects of the product, including its mood enhancing effects, could last for a long time.
For students who have to cram for their exams, this product could help them understand what they need to study within a short span of time. They can really focus on answering their exams, and they could absorb what they need to study despite much pressure.
Personally, I use this alongside a racetam like Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, or Pramiracetam. Most recently, I’ve been taking it with Noopept. Piracetam is also an option. Now, if you have ever used racetams, you’ll know that they are extremely potent nootropic brain boosters on their own.
In conjunction with Focus XT however, WOW. That’s all I really have to say. This is easily an excellent combination. I would put it maybe one level below the our custom nootropic stack or the college study stack, but when you consider the price, it really is one of the best bang for your buck supplements out there. The ingredients and effects are similar to Alpha Brain, however much, much cheaper. Alpha Brain is still my #1 premade stack in conjunction with racetams, but Focus XT compares amazingly well and beats out the others with price several times.
For a beginner on a budget or someone who just wants to try something new without breaking the bank, Focus XT will do the job well.
Focus XT for Athletes
For athletes and those who really want to get fit, this product could be quite useful. A person who used this product said that it helped him run intensely without getting tired. He even claimed that aside from having an energy boost, he also felt the fat burning effect.
Similarly, another person who used the product felt its stimulating effects immediately. By the time he got to the gym, he was so focused that he worked out efficiently and easily.
With the focus, as well as the energy that this product could enhance, one would be able to attain his fitness goals more easily. Expect strong increases in focus and muscle endurance. This is a great “smart” preworkout. Ideally, for me, I would take this before a work out, hit the gym with furious intensity, and then come back and get to studying. It just works so well for both of these purposes that it is hard to ignore
Focus XT Review of Ingredients and Effects
The secret of this product may be largely credited to cognitive and learning enhancers called nootropics. This product contains a number of different nootropics that work in synergy with each other, making it more potent and effective in improving your focus and concentration. Here are some of the substances Focus XT contains and their effects.
- Choline Bitartrate: Choline is a necessary precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that performs a huge role in one’s memory and cognition. Although Choline Bitartrate by itself doesn’t provide a lot of benefits, its effects can be enhanced if it’s partnered with Huperzine A.
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A is a powerful inhibitor that prevents the breakdown of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in our brains. As mentioned, it works well with choline because Huperzine A preserves acetylcholine, which could be boosted by taking choline supplements. Research seems to verify this claim as some studies show that this ingredient could actually improve not only a person’s learning and memory but also his level of NGFs or nerve growth factors.
- DMAE: It is an organic compound that functions like choline as it could also boost acetylcholine. It is also a substance that synergizes well with Huperzine A.
- Vinpocetine: This substance increases blood flow to the brain and thereby improves a person’s learning, as well as his memory.
- L-Tyrosine: This substance is an essential amino acid that also happens to be a precursor to important neurotransmitters like Dopamine and Norepinephrine. As a supplement, it does not only improve a person’s cognitive performance, it could also reduce stress and fatigue.
- Acetyl-L Carnitine: There is evidence that this substance might actually enhance cognition because of its powerful anti-oxidant that could help prevent damage to brain cells that may be caused by free radicals.
- Caffeine: Aside from the caffeine-free version of Focus XT , this product contains around 200 mg of caffeine, a substance known for keeping people awake and alert. Because an average coffee cup has around 130 mg of caffeine, this supplement is equivalent to around 2 cups of coffee. The version Focus XT with caffeine gives a nice extra energy boost for extended mental tasks.
Focus XT Dose
I like to take it in the morning as a smart coffee replacement. Replaces a lot of the negatives of coffee while still giving many of the benefits, if not more because of all the nootropics contained in it. Really, 2x a day dosing is optimal, once in the morning, and once in the evening before studying or working out. Your brain will be supercharged the whole day.
A regular serving should only amount to a scoop and should be mixed with either water or your favorite drink. For optimal results, you should drink 1 serving 10 minutes to half an hour before you work out, study or work. If you opt to use this product 2 times a day, you should drink your second serving after 6 to 8 hours. You should only consume 2 servings per day.
While some say that it should be taken on an empty stomach in order for its true potential to be achieved, it is still important to confirm if one is too sensitive to products like this.
The Final Word
With a number of positive feedback from those who used this product as well as a reasonable scientific basis, this product can boost one’s focus, concentration, energy level and resistance to fatigue and stress. Whether you’re a student who wants to pass or ace your exam or somebody who wants to work out efficiently, this product can help you feel more energized and focused. With the benefits that you’ll likely get from Focus XT, you will feel somewhat smarter, more motivated and more confident.
The Verdict: It’s a product worth trying, both for its value and effects.
Here are the links to the different varieties and flavors of Focus XT:
Planning to start a new supplementation regimen? See our medical disclaimer.