A nootropic that increases one’s tolerance to cold and stress, increases energy and motivation better than Adderall, and increases memory and overall cognition better than piracetam? Introducing, Phenylpiracetam!
Phenylpiracetam, a relatively new nootropic with unique CNS stimulating as well as conventional nootropic effects, is rapidly gaining prevalence. A explanation is that is essentially piracetam with a phenyl group attached. So structurally, it is not so different however this small modification gives it two defining improvements over piracetam:
- Increased Potency and Stronger Effects by allowing the molecule to pass the brain-blood barrier (BBB) easier.
- More stimulating effects due to a closer resemblance to a phenethylamine substance, such as Adderall. This is probably why it’s effects are more desirable than regular piracetam.
In comparison to other racetams, phenylpiracetam is quite potent and has a high bioavailability even when ingested orally. Its half-life is around 3-5 hours in humans.
- Phenylpiracetam was similar in effectiveness compared to piracetam in reducing motion sickness.
- Phenylpiracetam has been shown to prevent and reduce the effects of Amnesia.
- Phenylpiracetam was found to increase locomotor and antidepressant activity and improve memory in rats.
- Phenylpiracetam has shown the ability to suppress the anxiety and fear response in rats with induced immune stress.
- Phenylpiracetam was found to improve memory, attention-switching, and problem-solving skills in patients with asthenia.
- Phenylpiracetam was reported to reduce the effects of sleep deprivation for the duration of its effects by many users.
- Phenylpiracetam reduces the effects of cold on our body by increasing ones tolerance to it.
Phenylpiracetam is a great addition to any nootropic stack due to its strong effects and potent nature. Specifically, I would recommend it for athletes and students alike because of its stimulating and motivating nature. Not to mention, it provides you with an increased tolerance to stress which is a valuable bonus alongside the general increased cognition.
Phenylpiracetam for Studying and Learning
The benefits of Phenylpiracetam are amazing for studying. It’s stimulating nature is great for an otherwise sleep deprived cram session, pretest focus aid, or just a general cognitive study enhancer. It’s effects on memory allow for complete retention enhancement. Motivation and mood enhancement allow for general better study as well. And finally, it’s ability to reduce the effects of stress and anxiety should allow for better studying when life really starts to press on you.
Phenylpiracetam for Athletes
The benefits of Phenylpiracetam are also amazing for improving workouts and athletic performance. It reduces the negative effects from stress on your body, which is amazing for an athlete, increasing your stamina, recovery, and endurance. This increased tolerance for stress also has the added effect of increasing your body’s tolerance to cold weather, which I think is pretty incredible and one of Phenylpiracetam’s most interesting qualities.
Not only that, but it also gives one energy similar to that of an amphetamine. That is, clean and focused energy because of the added phenyl group. Clean, focused, motivated energy without caffeine jitters is ideal in a compound to help optimize your performance during workouts or competitions. There also is not much of a crash, even when compared to caffeine.
A typical dose of phenylpiracetam starts at 100 mg. Tolerance increases quickly, so it is advised to not make this as a daily supplement but instead as tool to augment your abilities when you need it the most.
This stack is amazing for students or athletes. It allows you all the benefits of Phenylpiracetam, and enhances just about every aspect of your body. Expect extreme motivation, focus, energy, reduced need for sleep, increased stamina, overall better mood, and just an improved life. Awesome stack if you really want to see nootropic benefits.
Where to Buy Phenylpiracetam?
Phenylpiracetam can be found at PeakNootropics.com. They are one of our favorite suppliers for our nootropics, their packaging is fantastic, and their quality is one of the few that is actually tested for purity by third party labs. There are tons of fakes or low quality substitutes out there because this is such a new compound, so buyer beware, stick with a vendor that is proven to be great.
Note: Since this is raw powder, you will need a scale and caps to dose it properly.